Nano Tuck-n-Hide Holster
Nano Tuck-n-Hide hybrid holster offers all day concealed carry comfort with the ability to tuck your shirt in, and completely conceal the pistol. The addition of the grip concealment claw will really prevent all pistol printing by tucking the magazine base in close.
Add $6 for the larger 1911 options.
Choose to have your holster assembled with one of the following:
- Spring Steel belt clip finished in black upgraded powder coating and has one screw which will allow for adjustable cant, but will also allow the pistol grip to self adjust position once sitting vs. standing. This option accommodates up to a 1.75" belt.
- ULTICLIP-3 which is perfect for NO BELT concealed carry, has two screws to set ride height, and cant. Also ships with 1.75" Spring Steel belt attachment. This option will secure to your pants waistline, and then any belt will cover the clipped portion for an ultimate concealment option. Also an excellent option for sweat pants, gym shorts, pocket books, and backpack concealed carry options.
- ULTICLIP-XL allows for a belt which once secured in place around the belt, has two screws to set ride height, and cant. Also ships with 1.75" Spring Steel belt attachment
- Tuck-it 1.5" option is a plastic clip, and has two screws which allows you to adjust ride height with the ability to set a stable carry cant ~0-25 degrees.
*Also available is the grip concealment claw. The addition of the concealment claw to your holster will allow your belt to push the grip in close to your torso. No more magazine base tips catching on your shirt or causing printing. You can remove the claw if you prefer, and use the included spare hardware in place of the longer claw screws.
- All ULTICLIP attachments will come with two screws to provide adjustable and stable carry cant.
- NO BELT required on ULTICLIP-3, will clamp to sweatpants, gym shorts, bags, pocketbooks
- 100% American Made
- Military Grade Finish
- Clean and smooth operation
- ULTICLIP options also ships with 1.75" Spring Steel belt attachment
Checkout www.ulticlip.com for more detailed info on the ULTICLIP-XL and ULTICLIP-3
Showing reviews 1-10 of 43 | Next
Anon (Submitted on Nov 16th 2018)
Well built holster great quality would recommend to others
Isaiah D. (Submitted on Nov 7th 2018)
Well made product. Great service! Exceeded my expectation in every category.
Jolin Z (Submitted on Jul 5th 2018)
This holster is clearly well built, I ordered mine with a Tuck-it clip and to my surprise they also included a standard 1.75" Steel clip as well as a bag of extra screws and hardware. I also ordered a concealment claw on my holster but found that while it does help with the firearm printing, for me it is more comfortable to carry with the claw removed. I'm slender build and appendix carrying a P320c.
R Russell (Submitted on May 18th 2018)
I purchased this over a year ago. It's an EVERYDAY carry part of my life. And it does get used every day. Other than having to tighten the screws periodically (I expect this to happen) it has performed flawlessly. The Kydex is solid and shows NO signs of wear or cracks like cheap, thin Kydex holsters have shown for me. I have the horsehide leather, and it looks great. no smell, no severe discoloration. I HIGHLY recommend Keyhole Holsters.
eplescow (Submitted on May 4th 2018)
I have owed dozens of holsters and this is one of the highest quality ones I have ever had. It is comfortable and easy to draw out of. Will order one for another firearm very soon.
Anon (Submitted on Feb 19th 2018)
Perfect adjustablity and cant, neatly conceals without printing. So comfortable i forget that im carrying
Stephen Madison (Submitted on Dec 2nd 2017)
I have had dozens of different holsters for my EDC but this one plus the mag holster are the 2 most comfortable and easiest to reholster that I have came across. I won't be looking for a different brand when its time to buy another one, that's for sure.
Thanks and keep up the quality!
Cathy A. (Submitted on Nov 24th 2017)
Complete satisfaction with the products made. This is my third holster to buy from Keyhole and I’ve not been disappointed yet! Stitching is awesome, gun fit is perfect. I have bought both the fast ships and the Nano along with mag clips. I highly recommend this company.
Don F. (Submitted on Aug 9th 2017)
I purchased the Nano Tuck & Hide Hybrid holster for my M&P Shield 9mm after I saw the Keyhole Holsters website. I have several other holsters (both kydex and nylon IWB models, but this one is by far my favorite! Quality and attention to detail is top notch! I have already had several compliments on it!
Don't wait. BUY ONE!!!
Anon. (Submitted on Jun 1st 2017)
As always the holsters you make are amazing quality and super durable. Will keep buying
Showing reviews 1-10 of 43 | Next